"Develop your skills so you can help yourself and others"
The overall theme in the program will be discovering the patterns that lead to physical, emotional, social and organisational health.
This will involve being a sponsor to self as well as others.
Each module will cover:
- Processes that deal with physical, emotional, social and organisational health and discussion on how that applies to overall systems that we are involved with (the larger Field).
- The SCORE model in many different forms.
- Updating the past and clearing past hurts.
- Dealing with internal conflicts.
- The telling of personal healing stories.
- How to identify and change hidden limiting beliefs.
- Forgiveness - various ways of letting go.
- Gratitude and how to express it.
- Daily practices that lead to health and vitality.
- The creation of ritual for self and others.
- Self assesment.
Curriculum of the Health Certification Training
- What is mastery.
- How are your behaviors creating stress for you.
- How is your lifestyle impacting your health and how can you build new habit patterns to live by.
- Recoding physical/emotional trauma.
- Creating states for sponsorship.
- Releasing and healing past hurts using a cancelation process.
- Creating a well-formed TOTE for health and vitality.
- The Interactive SCORE - engaging the energetic body in moving forwards.
- Dealing with grief and loss.
- Learning to build internal communication through communicating with symptoms.
- Ways of creating happiness.
- Use of the NLP presuppositions in creating new choices.
- Simple ways of identifying and integrating conflicts.
- Identifying unconscious stories that we live within so we can change them.
- The power of story.
- Utilizing counter-example / foreground/background thinking for pain.
- Creating the best scenario for health and healing.
- Advanced eye-accessing utilization - how to identify the source of past hurts and how to build new synesthesia patterns for resourcefulness.
- Self witnessing to resolve special types of conflicts.
- Systemic reimprinting model for updating the past and changing beliefs of identity.
- Dealing with forgiveness adding resources to others.
- The importance of mindfulness in health and wholeness.
- Modeling your own healing strategy.
- Creating a compelling future - physical, emotional and social.
- Coming to grips with death and dying.
- The Hero's Journey as a way of looking at life’s journey.
- Seeing the Field and understanding how the larger system impacts health and vitality.
- Identifying and changing belief systems.
- Learning to sponsor and honor your shadow.
- Expanding your thinking about internal conflicts through the Tettra Lema.
- Changing your hierarchy of criteria.
- Generating a new reality.
- Taking reframing to new levels through life reframing.
- Exploring double binds in dealing with Internal conflicts.
- Future pacing all learnings.